Hyundai Tucson 2011-2014; IX35 2011-2014; Kia Sportage 2011-2013 PARALLEL FLOW Evaporator
The evaporator consist of a refrigerant coil packed in a dense arrangement of cooling fins. It receives refrigerant from the expansion valve or orifice tube as a low pressure cold liquid. As the cold refrigerant passes through the evaporator coils, heat moves from the warm air into the cooler refrigerant.
- International, Navistar 2000, 4000, 8000, 9000 Models 1993-2002 OEM: 1693117-C1Special Price $12.26 Regular Price $13.62
- Machined Peanut Block - Male 0.620 Washer seat, Pilot 0.460, Bolt Hole 0.340Special Price $2.48 Regular Price $2.76
- (Non-Metallic) Round Ball Louver Assembly with 2.0 Duct Hose Connector with no Molded BumpsSpecial Price $12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Binary Pressure Swtch (Brown) Mitsubishi Montero Sport 97-00; Montero 87-00; Galant 99-03Special Price $17.76 Regular Price $19.73
- Hyundai Tucson 2011-2014; IX35 2011-2014; Kia Sportage 2011-2013 PARALLEL FLOW EvaporatorSpecial Price $39.93 Regular Price $44.37