Drier: Diameter 3' x Height 7.5' with 3, 8 Male Insert Oring (MIO) Inlet & Outlet with 10mm Male Swi
The receiver drier is installed in-line on the high side of the system, somewhere between the condenser and the expansion valve. It consists of a tank, a filter, a drying agent and a pick-up tube. It acts as a storage tank for the liquid refrigerant from the condenser until it's required by the evaporator. The receiver drier also protects the system. It contains a drying agent that absorbs moisture from the refrigerant.
- International, Navistar 2000, 4000, 8000, 9000 Models 1993-2002 OEM: 1693117-C1Special Price $12.26 Regular Price $13.62
- Machined Peanut Block - Male 0.620 Washer seat, Pilot 0.460, Bolt Hole 0.340Special Price $2.48 Regular Price $2.76
- (Non-Metallic) Round Ball Louver Assembly with 2.0 Duct Hose Connector with no Molded BumpsSpecial Price $12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Binary Pressure Swtch (Brown) Mitsubishi Montero Sport 97-00; Montero 87-00; Galant 99-03Special Price $17.76 Regular Price $19.73
- Hyundai Tucson 2011-2014; IX35 2011-2014; Kia Sportage 2011-2013 PARALLEL FLOW EvaporatorSpecial Price $39.93 Regular Price $44.37